Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Welcom10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Lr_nav10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Lr_des11
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Promot10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Suppor10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Partne10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Unit_n10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Blank_10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Rogue_10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Fighte10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Sacrif10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Rp_wea10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Weathe10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Academ10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Fight_10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Club_v10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Fortun10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Tori_n10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Rp_nav10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 End_na10

Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk

Go down 
+2
Ace
Raiden
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace

Ace

Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:12 am

He handed the man the stack of thirty papers. "I'm on the sixteenth page." Sighing, he stretched his hand and watched the man. Would it be enough to allow him to leave? He certainly hoped so. He was sick of this place. He glanced around as the assistant looked through the papers. Again, the decor struck him as inconsistent with the reality of the room. Hell's gate should not be so luxurious. Another moment passed before he turned his eyes back to the man. "Well? Is it enough?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:04 pm

It took about 10 minutes as fast as he was driving and taking sidestreets like always. He didn't need to rush but then again he didn't want to be late meeting with Shivani for their little game. He couldn't wait to see just how much she had improved. He parked in his usual spot and they got out and walked into the building. Taking the elevator to the top floor which was the office. ["Hopefully we have some left for you otherwise I will have to bring you here tomorrow and find a copy."] he stated as he reached the top floor with Kirill. They exited and entered the office area. Only a new student and Raiden were here. Zeal used his dragon sense and allowed his aura to read the area. It appears Yuri left already. Zeal motioned for Kirill to sit down if he wished. ["Normally you would meet with Headmaster Malik first but seeing as he is not in right now I will just hand you the papers and take you home. Maybe you can speak with him tomorrow at a much better time since it is already late."] he stated as he walked behind the desk.

Zeal noticed Raiden was a little busy and as usual annoyed so he decided to look for the documents himself unless Raiden moved them again. He did that very often since he has an order to things and they were waiting on their School Secretary to come in still. But Slven should be picking him up right now. Hopefully he didn't forget to do that this time. As he searched he didn't see the translated versions anywhere. "Hey Rai. Do we have any more Russian copies of the paperwork? He is taking them hoe so you can finish your work and be off. I will have him bring them in tomorrow" Zeal stated as he searched the otherside of the desk. "You do you that new secretary is coming in tomorrow morning right?" he stated pointing to the mess on the other desk. Hoping that Raiden didn't forget and that the mess was cleaned before the new guy showed up. Then again this could have been Yuri's doing when he was looking for something when Rai wan't around. Zeal looked up at Kirill and nodded ["Give me a few moments Kirill I am trying to find it."] he stated as he went back to searching for them.
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:34 pm

He flipped through a few pages to see the detail of the writing and also the eligablility of the writing. If it was scrawl and just plain sloppy, Raiden would have no qualms with making the teen filling it all out again. "Two more pages please and then you may take the rest of it home." He said putting the paper in order once again as he heard then saw the Boundless fighter arrive with a stranger, a sacrifice no less.

Reaching across he handed the paper back to the teen. "Have the paper in by nine am sharp." He looked the teen dead in the eyes, giving him a serious look before turning away from him. He was now dismissed as Raiden turned to face Zeal. "Hey, yeah theyre over here." He said handing Zeal a stack of papers all in Russian.

"I know, i know. Malik decided he would look for some thing himself and left every thing like this. Do you know what time he is coming in tomorrow? Or is it just when Slven drops him off? He asked straightening the mess Yuri had left for him.

Once he straightened and put away the last of the papers he shut down the computers and set the alarms for the hidden safe.

"Well night Zeal. Have a good one. See you tomorrow." He grabbed his brief case and coat and with a quick nod goodbye Raiden left the building.

[Raiden has left Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk and gone to Raidens Property]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Kirill looked around the office while Zeal and the other man hunted for the papers. The place...seemed as if it had been in order once upon a time. The man behind the desk seemed stressed and harried, and Kirill raised his brow and quickly skittered out of the way as he hurried out. "[He seems very harried...Does he work hard?] he asked, for the sake of trying to feel included and not so alone.

It was hard, being in Japan when his Japanese wasn't the greatest...

His eyes flickered to the papers now in Zeal's hands and he gestured "[Are those the papers I need?]"
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:18 am

Not needing any more direction, Takumi quickly filled out two more pages while the men talked about Russian translations of the forms. Oh, boy. Someone who didn't know Japanese was enrolling. How was the poor girl supposed to be able to sit through class and get anything out of the lessons? Wait, hadn't the strangely-colored-hair guy called the Russian a he? Okay, weird. But, whatever. He grabbed his stack of papers and left.

[Takumi has left the Waiting Room and is on his way home.]

Last edited by Ace on Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:38 pm

Raiden was always such a busy man. He had no time for himself and Yuri was always such a horrible tease to him. So sad really. Zeal felt so bad for the man that everytime Yuri makes him blush too hard and people come around he wants to smack him on the top of his head. Yeah yeah hitting a sacrifice is forbidden. Not this one. Especially if you are tied deeply with him. Anyways back to the topic at hand Raiden handed Zeal the papers and he double checked them to make sure he had everything in order. "I am unsure. I wasn't told of his plans. I think he will be here first thing in the morning so he can get his assignments and such. Have a good evening Raiden." Raiden left and Zeal came back around to the front and sat with Kirill.

Zeal chuckled at Kirill's statements. ["Yes among the staff he works the hardest I feel out of all of us. Anyways these are all the papers that you will need. Just fill it out and comeback here at 9am. You turn it in to the man that just left alright?"] He stated as he smiled. The other student also gathered his things and left. Zeal turned to the teen and nodded. ["Maybe I should take you home. Just tell me where you are staying and I will drop you of."] he said as he stood back up and helped the teen to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:32 pm

He watched the other person leave before he took the papers from Zeal, riffling through them. "[Ah....I don't have anywhere to stay yet...I arrived in Tokyo and started looking for the school right away...]" he admitted with a blush, shuffling and rearranging his bag. It was true, he hadn't even thought about where he would stay or how to get to a hotel or anything....

He quickly stashed the papers in his bag and swung it back up on his shoulder before running a hand through his hair. "[If you could take me to someplace that'd be very appreciated? I'm sorry to have troubled you so much today, but I really appreciate it.]" He flashed him a smile to seal it. Honestly, how much longer would he have been running around the city looking for the school? All night? Days? Weeks? Would he have gotten mugged or something? Murdered?

He shivered a bit and rubbed his hand. That....would have been better maybe.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:59 am

The hand motions, the scratching the poor boy was nervous and he has every right to be. Zeal raised an eyebrow but sighed. ["You have absolutely no place to go at all?"] Zeal turned and thought about it. Trying to come u with a solution for this one as he thought about where around the area may not bee booked at this time. ["I tell you what there should be a place around here. I will take you there. Just pay for your room and we will help you find a place during the week."] He stated with a grin on his face.Trying to comfort this one was important. He pointed to the door signalling they had to go so he can lock up the place since Raiden left.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:43 pm

He smiled and nodded, "[Yes....that wuld be perfect. Thank you very much, Zeal.]" He began heading for the door, gripping his bag. "[There is a hotel near here?? How is the school run? Is it difficult?? I will be able to learn, won't I??]" He was determined, and if no classes were taught in Russian, or if he didn't have a Russian tutor...

He made a face. He'd make sure he learned. No if's and's or buts about it. He was going to learn....he was going to get a fighter, going to get revenge and show that bitch.... He clenched his hands and grit his teeth, expression dark.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Zeal ushered the man out into the elevator as he locked the offices up. He walked into the elevator and smiled at Kirill. ["No problem Kirill. It is nice to give a helping hand once in a while." He stated as they went down to the base floor. They stepped out and Zeal shut down the Elevator and went behind the main desk to shut off the main power and turn on the alarm. ["We have a lot out here. It just depends on where you want to go."] He stated as he walked them outside. Once he locked the doors he set the alarm in his phone to become active. They walked to his car and he thought about it. ["ummm....We have to find out what you are and from there where you are placed. It all depends on just how fast you can learn"] He stated as he unlocked the car and got inside.

Zeal thought about it and having Kirill learn japanese was going to be a must. ["You will learn but first thing is we need to get you a tutor. Someone is going to have the patience to teach you how to speak Japanese. You won't survive out here without it. And since the language is used everywhere you are going to have to teach yourself along the way. Learn to read signs and everything."] He stated as he started the car and backed up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:06 am

Learn Japanese? "[But my Japanese is good, yes?]" he asked, blinking up at Zeal innocently as they stepped outside and headed towards the older man's car. The wind nipped at his cheeks and he shivered a bit when it crawled down his shirt and tickled his spine.

To be honest, he was sort of... excited. Although a tad nervous of course... He bit his bottom lip, drawing it into his mouth to gnaw at it with his teeth. As soon as he was accepted...which he hoped he would be... Then he was one step closer to that bitch... He clenched his hands around his bag's straps once he got in the car, anger boiling in his blood. Soon...very soon... He could almost feel it.

[Zeal and Kirill have left MALIK'S OFFICE and have gone to the CITY LIGHT'S HOTEL PARKING LOT ]
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:43 pm

Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Emiko11
Emiko Matsumoto (NPC)

The next morning, around 8:52 am, a young woman with long, brown hair entered the waiting room with a troubled expression on her face. The Headmaster's assistant wasn't at his desk, but that didn't deter her. She walked over to the blond fighter who was filling in for the moment. "Tanaki-san, I must see the Headmaster at once. It's an emergency." Her voice wavered slightly, and she quickly lifted a hand to dash away the tears that were threatening to spill from her eyes. "Please, stress that fact to him. It's an emergency."
Back to top Go down
NPC Shi

NPC Shi

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:58 pm

At first the fighter did nothing at all, just looking forward into the open lobby. Her instructions had been simple when they had arrived. Sit and wait for Raiden to come, after that Shivani was to return to the Bloodhound department building in what use to be the dorms for the students that lived here. There was paper work to fill out and she was to file reports so that the master report could be summit at the end of the month to the Aristocrat Heads as it was to be. So when the young woman, brown haired and teary eyed walked in.

Shivani just simple sat behind the desk looking at her.

Or rather through her until grey color eyes turn as if to acknowledge her presences after she has spoken her needs of an emergency.

Shivani lifted her hand to press the calling button on the phone that was linked to the headmaster's office.

" Taniki-sama, Emiko Mutsumoto is asking to see you."
Back to top Go down
NPC Kyros

NPC Kyros

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:03 pm

".....See her in, Shivani
"

The voice on the receiver crackled, but was low in a simple order to the Doll sitting at the desk.
Back to top Go down
NPC Shi

NPC Shi

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:10 pm

Shivani let go of the button as she stood up from behind the desk, evening out as if an automatic responds, the black business jacket she worn before walking about to the far side directing the other. Simple order, simple to follow, though it would appear oddly since there would be no one still at the desk at this hour. Raiden was not due in for sometime, but someone had to remain with the Headmaster when a Fighter was presence in the room.

Simple torn instructions. Malik was careful how he was see by others, but wanted to be wiser then the previous Headmaster.

But all for good reasons.

" Please come with me"

[Shivani has lead Emiko Mutsumoto into Headmaster's Office ]
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:23 pm

Emiko Matsumoto (NPC)

Walking out of the office, she quickly approached the blond fighter waiting outside. "For you." She held out the scrap of paper and waited, fidgeting a bit impatiently, for the woman to read it.
Back to top Go down
NPC Shi

NPC Shi

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:18 pm

The blond figther lifted her head from where she had been sitting to look at the young woman coming back out of the headmaster's office a note in hand. Which, when offered, the fighter took. Greyish blue eyes scanned over the German writting in a long silence before standing up and stripping down out of her jacket. Leaving it hanging on the back of chair she had been sitting at she walked away from the desk to turn a corner, to the set of cabinets that lined the wall. There was a tea kettle, containers of different mixes and small sink. A place to prepare tea when the headmaster called for it, or when there were important guests. But also, in the second cabinet she opened, there were small closed cages of several different kinds of spiders.

Pulling a certain type down and a small test tub, she knocked a few into the glass container before closing it shut and putting it back. She took a few other items from the cabinet before closing it and tucking the items into her pockets before walking back around the corner with easy not bother to take not of the young woman urgent look as she took her jacket back up from the chair and put it on.

" If you will come with me, Matsumoto-san."
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:22 pm

Emiko Matsumoto (NPC)

Emiko watched as the woman disappeared from view, then returned in a moment. There was something seriously wrong with the Headmaster's sister. It was like, with her standing in the middle of the room, she wasn't really...there. Shaking off the slightly disturbing turn of her thoughts, the young Matsumoto fighter hurried to follow after the Bloodhound Captain.
Back to top Go down
NPC Shi

NPC Shi

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:12 pm

She lead her down the school grounds back to the facility parking lot, pulling the keys out of her jacket pocket to the Mercedes 500 SL that she had drive the headmaster to the campus in. Along the way she made sure to turn and take the slightly longer track to met with the young secertary that had started. She could see his redhead around the bin.

" Rhys-san, please this way.

[NPC Shi, NPC Rhys and NPC EMIKO had left the Seven Moon Campus and are headed to Take Down Gym ]
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:45 pm

Rhys had scrambled to the Academy premises after shortly leaving the bus stop. He only had a chance to wave to the two people outside who looked confused at the rushing red head. With suitcase in hand gripped tightly like a vice Rhys had darted towards the building which had very little students at this time. Am I early? He wondered as he walked into the building and nearly tripped because he was trying to stop so quickly. The building had the shoe placement in the front like usual so Rhys just removed his shoes and walked to an elevator. He read the signs and looked confused. "Weird? Their offices are located at the top floor." Rhys had pressed the button for the elevator and waited.

Rhys stepped into the motion box and pressed the last button to go up. As he began moving he looked at the student artworks placed in display and in the back was the Academy's logo.
Ding
Rhys made it to the office and he looked around seeing that it was empty. Adjusting his shoes under his left arm he walked up to the desk and grabbed a pen from the cup sitting on the top of the Secretary's desk. Rhys decided to sit down and begin working on the packet Malik gave him to fill out. Once he pulled out the paperwork he gave a hesitated look. "Am I signing my life away to the government or something? This is a very big packet...." But without delay he began filling it out.

Erik had taken the elevator up and was now in the waiting room. This place is large... He said as he saw the male from earlier. After stepping out he very slowly made his way to the seats and sat down. Looking over at Rhys who was 3 seats down filling out a packet similar to what Erik filled out at home. "Um...excuse me. Do you know if anyone is working the office right now?" He asked as Rhys stopped and looked up at Erik shaking his head no. "No one was here when I came up. I have no clue who is in besides janitors." He smiled then went back to his paperwork. Oh...my.... Erik sighed as he held the packet against himself as he waited to see if anyone from the staff would come in.
Back to top Go down
yuri

yuri

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:18 am

Wasn't there some point in the day, or night?, that one should just give up at the thought of ever getting something constructive done and just well, go home? Right, because the blond knew when to say that yes, the new design for the old student living buildings would make a clear budget level that the Aristocrat families would agree to paying for. Instead of the make shift, sort of good, holding cells that had been put together in the boarded [bricked?, yes they were bricked up windows now] up building at the far back of the campus now made. Idea, he could just pull funding out of the Knatsu corp to do so, hell that was were most of the advance tech that was produced to 'deal with' their 'society group' was made anyways. But he couldn't touch it, no without consent after all it was part of the game he agreed to.

Knatsu born can't touch his own money.

HA.

That was a good laugh if he wanted to think about it.

But Yuri didn't.

Grief got him no where, longing for what he gave up brought him to be more the broken man then he wanted to admit to being. It been long enough to deal with that. Loss himself in the lie he had made would be for the better. After all, some pride came int knowing the things he would teach to the generations to come. Let the blood bath be someone else problem, after all, there was more the reason why he planned all these years to be the Headmaster.

Yuri half laughed to himself as he walked down the back hallway since he had entered the main school building from the back.

After getting fed up with working on the WWR system in the Bloodhound building, and Shivani never ending spider collecting. One of these days he was going to have to worry about her poisoning his coffee with some venom she go from some pet collection of hers..... THe blond rudded his forehead, yes well THAT thought just ruined the rest of his morning.

Now he will never look at the tea pot in the office the same way again.

EVER.

Voices in the lobby pulled the young headmaster out of his never ending spiral of thoughts that seemed to always come back to the standing fact the Doll of his had [if given the chance to] the never doubtful desire to kill him.   Stopping Yuri looked at his watch, was he late?

Raiden was normally here well before he was, but then again Yuri never left to return back to the condo apartment he now shared with Shivani since he had removed himself from Slven's estate. Not that he was ever going to explain it to the others. At least the blond German had the sense not to push it like Zeal had been. Perhaps it was enough from how he looked all these few weeks ago when they had come back from Europe.

At least his arm was out of the cast.

" The janitors and me, most likely.." His voice come well around the corner for the Headmaster himself step out from the side hall that lead away from the offices down to the conference hall and yet opposite of his actual office. Yuri's black business shirt had its sleeves rolled up, and he was without his normal white tie. They had been left it the closet in his office late last night when he had given up doing student evaluation papers and some where before his fail attempt at some sleep on the couch.

Had he really spend the last two days living at the campus again.

He smiled politely at what he the two individuals sitting there.

Rhys, the young man he had picked up from the airport and dropped off at his new residence with a stack of papers to fill out still in hand in seamed. And someone who looked like a new student for the Academy.

The screaming ring was evident enough.

"You know Rhys, I do believe some where I said you could be later. You must have some horrible jet lag." Yuri walked behind the secretary desk. There was a sticky notes on one of the computer screens. All in Shivani's nice neat hand writing about things that were on his schedule for the day. Amythest blue eyes looked to the other young man sitting. " And I take it you are an early starter as well, Kamazaki-san yes?

Last edited by yuri on Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:00 am

"Ah. I see" Erik said as he nodded and smiled at him a bit. "Thank you very much." He said as he went back to looking at the ground and just sitting there waiting politely for this day to start and end. His nervousness was still very evident but at least he felt a bit better now with someone nice with him. It sort of reminded him of Boris which made Erik blush a little but he smiled since the man was someone he felt he was getting close to. Which is rare for him since he was very shy.

As Erik was daydreaming to keep his mind calm Rhys had went back to working on his government packet while he waited for someone to come into the office area. Another voice startled them both as they looked up and wondered where this other man came from. Erik looked around very confused and Rhys just smiled and closed his packet as he bowed slightly at Yuri. Rhys gave a confused look but gave a sheepish chuckle as he nodded a bit. "I apologize I thought I had slept through my alarm and was late. But it appears I am earlier than intended and expected." He said as he bowed once more. It was something he was learning to get accustomed to.

Erik on the other hand was nervous all over again and he bowed as well but just a bit deeper. He still wasn't used to this at all since his father never went by customs. "Yes sir. I am usually up around this time." He said as he seemed to be squeezing the Student Paper work a bit tighter than normal. His tail he tried to hide deeper in his cloak as his ears went flat against his head.  

"Well now that you are here shall we start the day or should I wait and grab something to eat before starting?" Rhys asked as he looked at Erik. "Oh um I'm good. I joined my father for breakfast this morning. All I wanted to do was drop this off and ask when I start class?" he asked as he looked to Yuri for an answer of sorts.
Back to top Go down
yuri

yuri

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:27 pm

Maybe there was a thing to 'people watching', observing others from afar much in the manner he had trained fighters to do in order to function as spies in structures outside the school system and the Aristocrat families. Because sometimes, people did some weird shit. Like a two point conversation about getting breakfast with someone they just met. It about made Yuri look between the two of them, his new secretary and an unregistered student and go-

'What the-'

Instead, the headmaster just looked between with too with a blank face before looking down at the screens in front of him as if he was looking at something important to be typing at. The heavy accent Rhys had was evident that he was a foreigner, at least to the blonde it was. He couldn't if this young new fighter knew how to detect such a thing. Though his voice carried its own different tone then those normally from this area of Japan.  After a few moment's Yuri looked back at his new staff member.

"Sorry to say the cafeteria is only opened for lunch periods. There is a vending machine down the hall in the teacher lounge if you want to get something from there or I can tell Raiden or Shivani to pick something else up on their way in." The blonde pointed to the long hall that lead in the direction he had just spoken of before looking back to the other young man. " Kamazaki-san I am sure you have questions about how you got an invitation to attend this school, and what it is correct?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:38 pm

Rhys had scratched the back of his neck in nervousness. Nothing in a vending machine could help a growling stomach. And lunch was many hours away. "Ah well I sort of need a pick me up since I am still suffering from lag..." He felt a bit embarrassed by saying that. He leaned back and gave a thoughtful expression. 'I am supposed to be on top of my game not this mess...My Masters would be so disappointed if they ever found out.' he made a mental note to never come into work as a mess. Ever. "Maybe if one of them can pick me up some tea no sugar I think I will be okay? Preferably black tea though if that isn't too much to ask?? I can pay them back when I get cash off my card." Rhys asked as he held back a yawn. "I don't want to be a burden on you or anything. I just really thought I was late this morning." He said as he offered a sheepish grin. "If you wish I can walk the campus to familiarize myself with the classes and such?" He wanted to keep himself busy. He didn't want to fall asleep either especially since it is his first day not only in Japan but working. So much he was going to have to take in and absorb but luckily he is a fast learner.

Erik, however, was a bit surprised at the question the Headmaster had asked but he nodded yes in response. "Oh yes I have a few questions for sure. If you don't mind me asking for answers that is?" he said a bit shyly. He was squeezing the paperwork a bit out of nervousness. 'My..what is wrong with me today?' he wondered. "I also have a few personal questions I would like answers to as well." He said as he knew only the knowledge he had from his father. This whole thing was still new to him since he never went to school in Amsterdam because they didn't have one where he lived. Also not counting the fact his mother ruined most of his childhood so learning this important step was never taken.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:42 am

Kyrie entered the room, looking for her mentor only to find two flustered boys in her way.  Overhearing the last few words of the conversation she fished a mostly melted chocolate bar and tossed it in the general direction of the one who mentioned something about being hungry.  “That should do it.” Her eyes rose to her mentor. “Are you not teaching punctuality anymore? ” A quick glance to the boys.  “Or common sense…” She continued past them, making a conscious effort through her demeanour to let them know the place she thought they deserved in her presence, and the presence of the headmaster. "I didn't think we catered to these sorts of requests. You shouldn't give them the wrong idea so early on." Occasionally while speaking her eyes darted to the newcomers.

“Do I get to play with one of them? Teach him the ropes?” She smiled too sweetly, giving off a slightly eerie vibe. “I do ever so enjoy teaching them the ropes…” A tiny laugh escaped her mouth, chiming in the room like a little glass bell. The sound of her own laughter, though it put others on edge occasionally, pleased Kyrie at this moment. "I wouldn't let them get as comfortable as you have."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next