Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Little Neko [Always Open] Welcom10
The Little Neko [Always Open] Lr_nav10
The Little Neko [Always Open] Lr_des11
The Little Neko [Always Open] Promot10
The Little Neko [Always Open] Suppor10
The Little Neko [Always Open] Partne10
The Little Neko [Always Open] Unit_n10
The Little Neko [Always Open] Blank_10
The Little Neko [Always Open] Rogue_10
The Little Neko [Always Open] Fighte10
The Little Neko [Always Open] Sacrif10
The Little Neko [Always Open] Rp_wea10
The Little Neko [Always Open] Weathe10
The Little Neko [Always Open] Academ10
The Little Neko [Always Open] Fight_10
The Little Neko [Always Open] Club_v10
The Little Neko [Always Open] Fortun10
The Little Neko [Always Open] Tori_n10
The Little Neko [Always Open] Rp_nav10
The Little Neko [Always Open] End_na10

The Little Neko [Always Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Little Neko [Always Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Little Neko [Always Open]   The Little Neko [Always Open] EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:46 pm

A common… Everyday… Summer morning. Meisukya thought leaning over a white counter top, watching some costumers eat and chat. She sighed, reaching up to her dark pink hair, pulled up into a pony tail, she grabbed a few locks, and pulled them opposite ways from each other, causing the length of her hair to flow further through the hair tie that held her hair up in place. Meisukya then brushed her hair to the side slightly, rubbing the back of her neck, feeling the cold air from the restaurant’s air-conditioning blowing fiercely against her neck.

Ugh.. I hate my neck being cold… Why is it a policy to have my hair up..? The though built up in the back of Meisukya’s mind, behind all the other thoughts that formed in her head. Scanning the room, Meisukya finally left the counter and picked up a pitcher full of iced tea. “Might as well get my butt to work…” She muttered out loud to herself, feeling her neko ears pin back against her head.

Slowly but steadily building up her pace, Meisukya walked from table to table asking simple questions, giving up her services to the customers of the “Little Neko”. She stopped and listened to an elder couple talk about their day, giving the right types of face expressions; a smile of joy for something that they treasured, a sorrow yet concerned motion of her eyebrows for a tragic time, a small laugh of humor when a joke passed by.

Meisukya finally slowed a bit as she heard more laughter come from others around the restaurant. Though she gave a sigh of happiness, moving back to the counter, picking up a few drenched rags that have been sitting in a tub of soap and bleach water. It’s always nice to know that people can seem so happy in these times.. Meisukya cleared some tables that were emptied, wiping them down good with the disinfect-soaked rag. Yeah… Such a common everyday morning…
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Little Neko [Always Open]   The Little Neko [Always Open] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:53 pm

The Little Neko. Wow. What kind of a name is that? Kiyo thought as he entered the building, quietly snorting with amusement. He gave the restaurant's interior a quick glance and paced to the counter, hands deeply buried in the pockets of his ragged jeans. He waited there for a while, gazing around until he finally spotted his target - the pink-haired waitress. Gotcha! Breakfast, here I come!

"Yo, lass!" He widely grinned at her at the same moment when he reached her, "Do you serve a breakfast menu or something along the lines? Cheap and good, you know? Allright, it doesn't have to be a menu, what about coffee and croissant? Cookies? Muffins? Anything? And do I have to be seated or can I sit somewhere by myself? Is smoking allowed?" His honey-colored ears flicked back and forth as he spoke, staring at the young waitress in anticipation. Kiyo definitely had the aura of hungriness around him.
"Uh - wait - You ARE a waitress, right? Uh, don't wanna make a dumbass out of myself. You're not a just a cleaning lady, are you?" He lowered his voice, suddenly sounding urcentain.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Little Neko [Always Open]   The Little Neko [Always Open] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:43 pm

Meisukya stared at the guy for a moment, watching him make his way inside, then walk over to her. Her ears pinned back as she listened to him go on. What.. Kind of guy is this!?… Well at least he’s very talkative.. Almost.. Too talkative.. After he was done talking, she gave a soft cough to clear her throat before speaking.

Yes.. I’m a waitress, cleaning tables is something I do when I’m bored, I don’t wash the dishes or anything like that.. That’s for people who can’t pay their bill.” She told him in an almost serious voice, it was true though, some people actually did do dishes once they found out that they didn't bring their wallets, trying to get away with a free meal. After a few seconds though she gave him a smile and pulled out a small note pad and a pen. Jolting down a few things to describe him that way she didn't get his order confused with the rest. “We have coffee, cookies, muffins, no croissants though.. Those are down the rode if you want those.. I can get you the menu. We have different cereals, if you like, you can also try our special, though that’s just some hash browns with fried eggs, bacon, sausage, and a side of toast.

She peered around the counter top some, before seeing a small section towards the back of the restaurant. Meisukya would then be pointing, she then walked around the counter and spoke again towards him, “We do have a smoking section, it’s on the other side of the restaurant. You don’t have to wait to be seated, just.. Go sit somewhere..” She looked back at him. Then tilted her head some before raising her right hand to the back of her neck, rubbing it softly. Looking as if she wasn’t even rubbing her neck at all, a habit she seemed to pick up working here.

Go ahead and pick a place to sit, I’ll get you a menu. Would you like me to start you off with anything else to drink, or will it just be coffee for you?” She finally said, placing her hand back down to her side as she stood there beside him, ready with the note pad and pen. Yeah... You have no room to be talking, Mei... I think you just spoke more words than he did.. I guess it does come with the job though.. Have to inform them of what's all going down, right?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Little Neko [Always Open]   The Little Neko [Always Open] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:12 pm

Kiyoshi listened to the girl attentively, wagging his tail from side to side as she recited the list of available breakfast meals. Once she was done he slowly nodded, yawned and rubbed his right eye, slightly moving his contact lens. Fuck, hello there blurry world! He turned away from the pink-haired girl, repositioning the lens back to it's place.

"Sorry... he began in an apologetic tone, "'ay. No need to bother with bringing me the menu, I'd like ... cereals? Nah, too healthy... Muffins will do. Aaand... coffee. Do you serve arabic coffee? With loads of sugar?" The brown haired boy gave her a cheerful smile, perking his ears up when a sudden thought about coffee crossed his mind. He was really getting addicted to it.

"I've never noticed this place 'till now. Was is reopened? Or is it brand new? Oh, your spine hurts? ... uh, allright, no more talking," Kiyo grinned as he paced to the restaurant's smoking sector, waving his hand nonchalantly in the same direction.

He picked one of the tables, seating himself and lighting a cigarette. Good morning, my beloved one. Mhm, I wonder if this place is as expensive as it seems to be...
Ki then began with curious observating the whole interior of the place.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Little Neko [Always Open]   The Little Neko [Always Open] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:55 pm

Meisukya watched him turn from her for a moment, before suddenly he spoke again. "O-Oh, no it's alright." She replied back to his apology then lifting her pen to the pad and writing a bit upon it, then stopping looking up at him. "Alright.. Muffins it its! And... I'm not sure.. All I know is that there's coffee.. Though there are some sugar holders over there at the booths and on the counter, you can pour as much as you want into your coffee." She gave him a polite and welcoming smile.
She would listen to him again, then shook her head. "No, we actually just moved the restaurant. It use to be located towards the edge of the city, and finally the owner moved it into the city." She blinked, though watched as he walked towards the other side of the restaurant. Strange. I suppose I better hurry up and get on the muffins and coffee...
Meisukya had moved back around the counter top, grabbing one of the light blue plates and a coffee cup. She'd place the cup under a "high-tech" coffee machine. Laughing at the machine in her head, I can't believe the old boss actually upgraded a bit when we moved..
While the coffee machine booted up and stared to make a fresh batch of coffee, Meisukya took the plate and went over to a glass container, it held all sorts of snacks, desserts, and sweets one could imagine. All of the sweets rotating around on different platters. Meisukya opened the door off to the side, reaching in and pulling out several different types of muffins, remembering what each one was as she placed it upon the blue plate. Blueberry, peach, lemon, original... I don't think a chocolate chip would be appropriate for breakfast... Oh what the heck..
Walking back over to the coffee cup and machine, she could see the coffee was already inside of the cup and the small steam flowing out like a ghost. YES! I didn't mess it up this time! Victory! She laughed a bit out loud though picked up the coffee cup, walking towards the smoking section where the male had went.
Finding the male, she would walk towards him at a steady pace, fast enough to not waste time, yet slow enough to not spill a single drop of coffee. Meisukya sat the coffee cup and plate down upon the table in front of the man. "Here you go, again I'm not sure what type of coffee this is, and there are different kinds of muffins on the plate there. If you need anything else, just ask. Enjoy~" Meisukya presented him with a smile, waiting there for a few seconds, just in case he needed anything else. Meisukya would walk away towards the other side of the resturant, trying to occupy herself.

]Meiskuya Suppen-Tsukejunri left Resturants and went to Shops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Neko [Always Open]   The Little Neko [Always Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Little Neko [Always Open]
Page 1 of 1