Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Late Night (Closed/Ended) Welcom10
Late Night (Closed/Ended) Lr_nav10
Late Night (Closed/Ended) Lr_des11
Late Night (Closed/Ended) Promot10
Late Night (Closed/Ended) Suppor10
Late Night (Closed/Ended) Partne10
Late Night (Closed/Ended) Unit_n10
Late Night (Closed/Ended) Blank_10
Late Night (Closed/Ended) Rogue_10
Late Night (Closed/Ended) Fighte10
Late Night (Closed/Ended) Sacrif10
Late Night (Closed/Ended) Rp_wea10
Late Night (Closed/Ended) Weathe10
Late Night (Closed/Ended) Academ10
Late Night (Closed/Ended) Fight_10
Late Night (Closed/Ended) Club_v10
Late Night (Closed/Ended) Fortun10
Late Night (Closed/Ended) Tori_n10
Late Night (Closed/Ended) Rp_nav10
Late Night (Closed/Ended) End_na10

Late Night (Closed/Ended)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace

Ace

Late Night (Closed/Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Late Night (Closed/Ended)   Late Night (Closed/Ended) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:30 pm

The teenager shoved his hands into his pockets as he walked, dark eyes constantly moving from side to side. This neighborhood was great during the daylight hours, but people just got plain crazy at night. He paused, frowning as his phone went off. Dammit. He'd almost made it home, too. "Yes, Arisu-san, I'm on my way home now...Oh, Segumi-san..." He frowned, tilting his head to the side. "Forgot to lock up...? Are the keys in the usual place? Okay...Yeah, sure, not a problem. Might get in a quick workout while I'm there." He laughed and turned to head toward the apartment complex that was across the street from his stepfather's gym. "Yeah, I got in trouble with the Headmaster. Apparently, being honest is a flaw. Ahuhn. What was for dinner? Yum. Leave the dishes for me. I'll do them when I get home. 'Kay, bye."

He hung up just as he got to the gym. Opening the door, he squinted. He'd forgotten how dark the place was after the lights were cut for the night. Closing the door behind him, he paused to give his eyes a moment to adjust. Something...something was off... He moved slowly, knowing he'd likely run into the equipment in the dark. It wasn't until he got to the boxing ring in front of Segumi's office that he stopped completely. He wasn't alone.

"Matsumoto Takumi?" The man standing in the center of the ring turned around, and Taki took a step back. "Depends who's askin'." The man chuckled and shook his head. "Sleep."

The last thought he had before he hit the floor was that he'd been set up.

{Taki has been taken to Abandoned Warehouse}
Back to top Go down

Late Night (Closed/Ended)
Page 1 of 1