Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Arrival (Ended) Welcom10
The Arrival (Ended) Lr_nav10
The Arrival (Ended) Lr_des11
The Arrival (Ended) Promot10
The Arrival (Ended) Suppor10
The Arrival (Ended) Partne10
The Arrival (Ended) Unit_n10
The Arrival (Ended) Blank_10
The Arrival (Ended) Rogue_10
The Arrival (Ended) Fighte10
The Arrival (Ended) Sacrif10
The Arrival (Ended) Rp_wea10
The Arrival (Ended) Weathe10
The Arrival (Ended) Academ10
The Arrival (Ended) Fight_10
The Arrival (Ended) Club_v10
The Arrival (Ended) Fortun10
The Arrival (Ended) Tori_n10
The Arrival (Ended) Rp_nav10
The Arrival (Ended) End_na10

The Arrival (Ended)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

The Arrival (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival (Ended)   The Arrival (Ended) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:14 am

It was very late in the afternoon almost evening time and Rhys' flight just landed in a very small town in Japan. For its very small size it sure has a lot of tourists. Once off the plane Rhys went to get his bag from the luggage area below his terminal. Walking down the stairs he saw the large black soft shell luggage bag descend down the chute and on to the belt. Once it came to him he grabbed it and set it next to him. He adjusted his black gloves and black tie. Taking the handle on his luggage he went back upstairs and walked to the nearest cafe. Sitting i one of the outside areas he ordered a hot tropical tea. People looked confused at Rhys as he sat there. All wondering why he was dressed the way he was. Sighing he continued to stare at nothing in particular as he watched the people go by.I guess butlers really don't exist out here. He sipped his tea as he sat looking over everything. Such a unique place and something he wondered about where to go from here. Remembering something h opened the inside of his bag and pulled out a folded sheet of paper. He unfolded it and read:

"Hello Rhys,
yes I am aware that you have questions but Malik and the Bloodhounds there may answer them for me. For now my son we are very proud to say that you are going to get a lot of leaning experience which William and myself could not teach you. Anyways we want you to learn and hopefully one day you will pass through these doors with the main things we asked of you. For now just get to the school and Malik will explain the rest. We hoe to hear from you soon."

He folded it back up and placed it bag in the same spot. Once he finished his tea he got up and walked to the front. Hoping that his ride was on their way.

Last edited by Kyo on Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Ended)   The Arrival (Ended) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:43 pm

Jades quickly glanced into the mirror, straightening his tie, and setting the velvet hat upon his head before exiting the black Mercedes, locking and setting the alarm before walking towards the arrival wing, leaving the Valet parking behind. Being in the suit again felt a little odd, since it had been so long since he had been in uniform. The material stiff from being in his closet for so long, but it made things easier. No one would ever recognize him in this. After all, Slven Haijima never wore a suit.

A light smile toyed with his lips as he walked briskly through the hallway, up the escalators and towards the bay where the arriving people waited for their parties. There was nothing that he liked better than killing multiple birds with one stone. Picking up a fighter who was taking up Yuri’s secretary position (that stereotypical image would not leave his head and made his slight grin widen), and a young sacrifice who was far more important than many people believed. Thus his speed to get to the waiting area. The sooner he had the boy in his company, the better.

It didn’t take him long to find the red headed fighter, in a building full of dark haired people he stuck out like a sore thumb. He didn’t however see the silver hair that he was expecting to see with the man.

“Fransico-san, it’s nice to finally meet you. I trust your flight went well.” Slven greeted as he bowed slightly. Looking around his jade orbs narrowed. He didnt see the small silver haired boy anywhere, and the situation suddenly became much more serious than he originally wanted. Gods this was NOT something that he had to deal with at the moment. “Where is Hell-san?”
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Ended)   The Arrival (Ended) EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:23 am

Rhys sat in the bay area and waited. Of course he could have pulled out a book and read t but then he would miss the party that he was waiting on. He had looked around looking for a familiar face that fit the image William had shown of the Bloodhounds here in Japan. He adjusted his white gloves and sighed. He hated crowded places. A lot...but there was nothing you could do about it when you have to move to a new location by plane. Soon as he waited something struck him. He knew it wasn't a ring but something told him to look around the bay area again. He sighed when a familiar face came to him.

He bowed just as politely..."Ahh thank you for coming to assist me today Haijima-san" he stated as he looked back at the man. Gods he didn't recall the man being that tall but then again this is the very first time he has met him. He looked around with Slven hoping that he could find the person the man was looking for. Even if he didn't know what he was searching for as a clue. "Maybe a flight is late? We could wait here a few moments more and hope Hell-san shows up soon." he suggested as he sat back down and waited.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Ended)   The Arrival (Ended) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:20 am

Something shot down his spine as jade eyes glanced around the Airport once more, not fear more of the feeling that he knew he only had a couple more hours to live. Jade orbs searched again, and again but there was no silver haired thirteen year old in sight. And this was where he was going to be. Sighing, he pulled out his cell phone, the emerald orbs widening when he saw the screen of his cellphone glowing.

1 Missed call.

3 New Messages

What…? Why didn’t he hear this go off? The call came from the number that he recognized as Sasha’s. No voicemail left. Clicking through his messages, he wanted to kick himself. The first message was thirty minutes ago.

“we’re here at the airport.”

And another, twenty two minutes ago

“luggage is missing…”

Eighteen minutes….

“Stupid Woman wants to shop for clothes.”

A growl hissed past his lips as he opened a new message, his fingers dancing over the small keyboard before snapping the phone shut.

“Please excuse me, Fransico-san…If you don’t mind waiting a few more minutes while I wait for Hell-san to tell me where he is…” Gods this was highly embaressing. He would no doubt hear about this once Rhys told Yuri he was forced to wait for a sacrifice whom Slven had neglected to pick up in time. The simple fact that Slven had forced the Sin tow wait for him, for not being here the moment that he had stepped off the plane would land him six feet under as it was. Gods, today was turning out to be one hell of a day……

He almost wanted to laugh at the irony of the thought.

Last edited by Slven on Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Ended)   The Arrival (Ended) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:20 pm

He continued to help him search even though he didn't know the details about the man he was looking for. He sighed and chuckled a bit as he adjusted his gloves and placed his hands into his coat pocket. "I am sure this person hasn't gotten too far. At least I hope." he stated as the other pulled out his phone and he saw the expression change. Bad timing is what he gathered from all this. "Please handle what you must. I will be right here when you return." He stated as he sat down in the chair next to his luggage. He crossed his legs and looked around the place.

How long has it been since he has traveled to another place? He looked around and saw the stares but that didn't bother him any. The place had a unique aura about it which did remind him of home. The many secret rings. Only those who were part of this world could feel them. Some complete like the couple in the cafe laughing. Some were incomplete like the little girl with her father by the window. And some were hallow....just like his own. Sighing he took out a book that Sir William gave to him for his birthday and began to read it as he waited.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Ended)   The Arrival (Ended) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:11 pm

He just sat down when his phone buzzed again. A sarcastic smile picked at his lips. Well, that answered the question. The smile fell however when jade orbs fell upon the picture.

[i]I’m here…

The text continued on in Russian. Not that it really mattered; he knew now exactly where they were. There was a mall only fifteen minutes from here, and the picture gave him a perfect image of the opening of the store that revealed the mall. And fortunately it was a mall that Slven was very familiar with. Sighing, he stood. Whoever he was with was going to get it when he got there. Sending a message back, he closed the phone and turne to the red head.

” I appologise for the wait, Fransico-san. If you are ready, it is time we need to go.” He smiled politely, bowing slightly as he waited for the Sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Ended)   The Arrival (Ended) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:24 pm

While he read he heard the others phone vibrate. He didn't need a phone for as long as he lived in the castle. All due to the fact that he didn't go anywhere unless it was to shop for groceries and such. He has one now but he rarely uses it. He continued to read his book until his host stood up and mentioned that they can leave when he was ready. Rhys closed his book and uncrossed his legs. Placing the book back in the large suitcase he stood and dusted himself off and then smiled up at Slven. "I am ready Mr. Haijima whenever you are." he stated as he allowed Slven to lead the way out of the airport and to their next destination.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Ended)   The Arrival (Ended) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:16 pm

Slven lead the [BLANK] fighter out to the parking lot, taking the suitcase and carrying it for him. It was a short walk through customs and then the parking lot. Loading the suitcase in the trunk, he then unlocked the passenger rear door and held it open for Rhys, closing it only once the man was comfortable before sliding into his own seat.

”Just a short side trip, Fransico-San. I apologize for the inconvenience…” he murmured as he glanced into the review mirror at the man before starting the car, pulling out of the parking lot and driving away.

[[Slven and Rhys have left Airport Arrivals and are heading towards the Mall Birthday Ball Shopping (open) ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Ended)   The Arrival (Ended) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrival (Ended)
Page 1 of 1