Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 Welcom10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 Lr_nav10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 Lr_des11
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 Promot10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 Suppor10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 Partne10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 Unit_n10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 Blank_10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 Rogue_10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 Fighte10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 Sacrif10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 Rp_wea10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 Weathe10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 Academ10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 Fight_10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 Club_v10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 Fortun10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 Tori_n10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 Rp_nav10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 End_na10

Heaven's Humble House (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:25 pm

As the music continued, she opened back her eyes "oh wow i didnt know he had such a wonderful talent. Why doesnt he share it with the world?" she thought. his music, his personality why doesnt he share non of it. She was curious as to find out about it but she will wait until he is ready to open up to her about himself. his violin playing was so calming that she could go back to sleep any minute now, she wanted to come out out and hear more of what he does but stayed until he was finish playing, she didnt want to scare him or mess up, he was in his own world for now just him and his music.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:38 pm

The male came to the end of the song with a soft sigh. He was tempted to just ignore being responsible for a while longer but knew better. Just one more song always led to one more, until he'd injured himself by playing too much. With a sheer force of will, he stopped the cd and put it away. In the midst of prepping his violin for storage he noticed what he thought to be Natsumi's eye peaking around the corner of the living room entrance. The mask was back in place, firmly locked down, and Heaven could only pray that she hadn't seen or heard too much. He hadn't wanted anyone to know, had wanted to keep it to himself - just for himself. "You live here, you know. You don't have to sneak around the house. How was your nap? Ready for me to vacuum your room?"
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:47 pm

as the song ended she continued to look at him from the corner of the living room entrance. She saw him place his violin back in its case and put backed up where it was in the first place. she was ready to walk in until he noticed her "eep!" she squeaked and hid in the corner where she was peeping, but she smiled and sighed and keep a steady face pretending she didn't see anything "hey, yeah sorry i actually didn't know i fell asleep but it was nice thanks, and yeah im ready for you to vacuum my room its all done." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:54 pm

The male nodded, his face not revealing his suspicion that she'd seen something or his relief that she didn't mention it. If he let her know something was up, he'd never get any peace; he'd be worried about it all the time. "Please stay in here until I'm done, or go ahead and cook dinner if you'd like." He sketched a small smile at the thought of one of her home-cooked meals. There wasn't anything he could do about the violin now, and he was not going to broach the subject - ever. All that Heaven could do was to grab the vacuum and head back to Natsumi's room. The roar of the machine covered any sound he made, and it also covered any sound she made. He couldn't know what she was doing or saying, and that was a relief.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:54 am

Natsumi watched as he passed her with the vacuum in hand, she sighed as he was out of sight "I wonder why he acts so antisocial?" She said, she heard the vacuum go on in her room "well I guess I can cook but what to cook?" She thought scratching the back of her head. She headed into the kitchen and walked over to the fridge to see what he had "I need tgk go grocery shopping for this house" ther was bearly something in the fridge so she opened the frezzer, she looked as she saw two single packs of steaks "steak it is the" she smiled as she took them out and placed them in the sink, she turned on the hot water so they could thaw out. She started looking in the cabinets and she saw rice she took out a pot and pourd some in it. "Now a vegetable side" she thought as she began to cook.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:42 pm

He spent some time cursing his misfortune of being caught. The sound of the vacuum slowly relaxed him. Everything would turn out for the best. My secret's safe. That's all that matters. "As long as she forgets - as long as no one else knows, then it's fine." He reassured himself until he believed it. Dark green eyes wandered around the room he vacuumed. It was fairly neat and organized. Then again she'd only been living here one day, so it really hadn't had time to become how she normally kept it. He smiled a little over the thought of how warm and welcoming the house seemed already, just with her added presence.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:19 pm

As she was preparing the last of the meal, she continued to think about why was such a be alone person? Why doesn't he like to share things with people? she sighed as she turned off the eye where she was cooking, she took two plates and filled them up with the food she cooked.With the two plates in hand, she placed them on the table and sat as she waited for him to come to eat "maybe he just likes being alone." she said as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:55 am

He turned off the vacuum with a small nod. The entire house was clean again, though he knew it wouldn't stay so. His nose smelled the drifting scent of something delicious. He put the vacuum away and made his way to the living room. "Smells great, looks wonderful. Thank you, Natsumi," he spoke as he finished strolling to the table and pulled out her chair. It really did look like she'd gone all out. He hadn't even known he'd had steak anywhere in the house. Guess I need to do some grocery shopping tomorrow after work.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Idea Still in her thoughts about heavens secret, she was soon popped out of her thoughts when she heard him come in she smiled as she saw him "thanK's, I saw t hem in the back of the. Freezer so i just cooked them" she said he pulled out her chair for her to sit "thank you" she smiled as she sat down "i didnt know how you like yours done so i went with mines well done, i hope thats okay?" She said as she picked up her knife and fork.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:00 pm

He went around to his place and sat, a small smile in place. When had anyone been considerate of him at all? It was nice - comforting. "It was very thoughtful of you. It's perfect, thank you." He picked up his knife and fork and cut away a bite, popping it in his mouth and chewing delightedly. The taste crept along his tongue and he made a sound of pure pleasure. She really was a good cook - maybe this room mate thing wouldn't be as bad as he'd first feared. This morning's awkwardness aside, they worked well together on the chores and could even form a routine.

Last edited by firefly on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:12 am

A small shade of red hit her cheeks from his compliment "oh um y-your welcome." she smiled back. She picked up her knife and fork and started cutting the stake, she was a little worried that she seasoned it too much she took a bite of it and started chewing it the flavors started rolling in her mouth witch satisfied her know she didn't put to much in it, she hard noise come from him which probably would mean it is good she smiled but enough for him to not see it. As they ate she would every once in a while look up at him, she wanted to make conversation but didn't know what to say he seemed to keep stuff to himself in witch he does from what she saw this earlier, she hope that they could be great roommates.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:11 pm

He was enjoying the meal, but he noticed that she kept looking at him. Was there something on him? Something wrong or that she'd like to discuss? Tomorrow was Monday, a fact he relished and loathed. Heaven awkwardly cleared his throat. "Natsumi, what time do you leave for class tomorrow? I have to leave before sunrise to get the the school in time to set up for class." He looked down at his plate before continuing, "I don't doubt that you'd lock the door, but I need to know what time you'll get home. It's about the key, you see. There's no spare, but I'll be stopping by to have one made for you." Dark green eyes look back up and seemed to meet hers but in relatiy stared at her cheekbones. "I may have to leave my copy with you, rather than make you sit on the steps until I get home."
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:00 am

Natsumi noticed that he was looking at her and looked back at her food and started eating "now he probably thinks i'm weird for staring at him like i was" she silently sighed. As she was eating she heard heaven clear his throat she looked back up at him. "Oh um lets see i leave at 11 cause my classes start at 12. and ill be done with school at about 6" she said with a smiled. she looked back at her food and started playing in it a little, she looked back up as she heard his voice again "oh. okay ill take good care of your key." she said with a smile as she finished up her food. Natsumi looked at heaven and stared at his dark green eyes "your so mysterious in your own way" she chuckled to herself and continued to eat the last bit of her food.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:34 am

He nodded, calculating how long he'd be gone - it wasn't something he had to think about often. "I'll be home a little before you, then unless a student needs me to stay after." His tone revealed that he doubted that would happen. None of his students were doing so poorly, and they all had someone to walk them home. "I'll probably make your key copy on the way home today." It was only after he finished eating, when he stood up to rinse his plate off, that he realized what this was. Why he was attracted to her and why they got along so well. He stood at the sink, going through the motions, but his mind was racing behind his stoic face. How in the world had he managed to meet his Sacrifice accidentally - twice - and not known her for who she was? Did she know? No, not with the way she was acting. Should he tell her? Better to wait on it. He turned from the sink and smiled a little at her. "Please lock the door when you go to bed. I need to get to sleep early so that I can be ready to leave on time. Dinner was delicious, Natsumi."
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:06 pm

"okay thats fine. i can wait. ill be near the pond waiting for you." she smiled as she stood up to take her plate to the sink she stopped and looked at him as he was standing near the sink "i wonder if everything is okay with him?" she thought when he turned around to look at her she keep a smile on her face "yeah. sure ill make sure i lock it. have a goodnight s sleep and have a good day at work." she smiled as she went to the sink to wash her plate off.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:25 am

He nodded, keeping the smile on his face. It wasn't her fault. "Thank you. Good night, Natsumi, and have a good day at school." He then left the kitchen and turned in for the night. He wasn't kidding when he had said he'd need to get up early. He had to be at the school by dawn. That never changed, but he didn't mind it. It meant he could see the beauty of the sunrise as well as the sunset. His last thought as he drifted to sleep in his dark room was of how to tell her what she meant to him without sounding crazy.

Last edited by firefly on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:07 pm

"okay you too heaven. Goodnight." she said as she watched him leave the kitchen and into his room. She sighed as she began cleaning a little in the kitchen, once everything was done she did what heaven asked of her to do, She made sure that all doors were locked and went to her room. she took off her clothes and had put on pajama pants with a tank top, she then got into bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heaven's Humble House (Private)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4